Healthy recipe

Got a knack for good food?
CindSein
Pinky Finger

Ginger is one of the healthiest spices on the planet because it is loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds. It can treat many forms of nausea and has the ability to reduce muscle pain and soreness. It can drastically lower the blood sugar levels and improve the risk factors for heart disease.

So I thought to share a recipe in which ginger is the main ingredient. The name of the recipe is "Honey Ginger Grilled Salmon". The honey and ginger-infused salmon combine the sweetness of honey with the high-power nutrition of ginger and Salmons are good for omega-3 fats.

Here goes the recipe:
Mix 1/3 cup orange juice and soy sauce along with 1/4 cup of honey. To that add 1 teaspoon each of ginger, garlic powder and chopped onions along with some dehydrated vegetables. Then place the salmon in a large resealable plastic bag. Add marinade and turn to coat well. Place it in the refrigerator for 15 min for extra flavor. Then remove the salmon from the marinade and grill over medium heat with dehydrated vegetables until the fish flakes easily with the fork. The use of dehydrated vegetables gives an added taste to the dish.

Do try it and share your experiences.

Torch
Ring Finger

Sounds good, I'll have to try it. I use ginger all the time in my cooking except I use fresh and grate it. As for salmon, at least once a week

When it's time to fight, you fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's ark and brother, it's starting to rain.
CindSein
Pinky Finger

Try it and share your experience....
Do post if you have any new recipes.

Torch
Ring Finger

CindSein wrote:Try it and share your experience....
Do post if you have any new recipes.

I've been doing all the cooking for 25-30 years and seldom use recipes anymore except for baking. Most nights are good but there are a few flops every now and then. Some nights are similar but excluding leftovers no one is the same

When it's time to fight, you fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's ark and brother, it's starting to rain.

Return to “Cooking”