Apple wine

Got a knack for good food?
Pinky Finger

Here is a wine recipe for all the wine lovers........It is the recipe of apple wine. Very simple....nutritious ....and ...delicious....

Listed below are the ingredients for the recipe.
1. 1 gallon of fresh apple juice
2. 1 cup of sugar
3. Yeast
4. Raisins, cloves, cinnamon sticks

Take the apple juice and pour sugar into it. Shake it well until the sugar gets dissolved. Then pour the yeast in, put the top on, and tilt the bottle upside down and right side up a few times. Make sure that you don't shake the it too vigorously. Then add 10-20 raisins as it contains nutrients that will help to keep the yeast healthy. Finally take off the cap and poke a few holes in a balloon with a needle, then stretch it over the the mouth of the bottle. Place it in the wine rack and wait for about 2-3 weeks. Once you taste it, if you feel that it is not sweet, you can add a little sugar according to your need.

I usually place the wine in the wall wine rack that I have at home. The main advantage of wall wine rack is that it can easily be incorporated into wine cellars. In hanging wine racks you can store wines that requires less maturing time. But make sure that the rack is fixed properly on the wall.

Ring Finger

Make sure you make enough for everyone here

When it's time to fight, you fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's ark and brother, it's starting to rain.
VFF Finger Ringers

Me thinketh he selleth Lancaster cabinets.

I will leave it for now and see if he responds .... :lol:

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." George Washington

Return to “Cooking”