New video from GOP..

Something on the news you wish to discuss?
rjent
VFF Finger Ringers

trust me I am not "doing nothing", I was just hoping that our constitutional process would fix this. I still have my doubts ....

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." George Washington
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

rjent wrote:trust me I am not "doing nothing", I was just hoping that our constitutional process would fix this. I still have my doubts ....

It took 50 years to get to this point.. keep that in mind. :grin:

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
rjent
VFF Finger Ringers

Actually it started:
December 23, 1913
Look it up. So, yeah, it jas beem a while coming .... :grin:

The longer we wait, the farther away these snakes will crawl away ... just sayin'

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." George Washington
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

rjent wrote:Actually it started:
December 23, 1913
Look it up. So, yeah, it jas beem a while coming .... :grin:

The longer we wait, the farther away these snakes will crawl away ... just sayin'

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Texdentist
Thumb

You guys are setting yourselves up for the biggest letdown in history. This stuff only goes to completion if it's a Pub on the receiving end. No major Dem players will ever be indicted, much less go to prison. Manafort or some other lackey in Trump's crew might get it, but don't even think about looking for Obama, Clinton, Rice or any of the other major players to suffer.

"Elections have consequences. At the end of the day, I won." -- Barack Obama, January 23, 2009
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Texdentist
Thumb

No one ever went to prison for sending an "odd" e-mail to themselves. :lol:

"Elections have consequences. At the end of the day, I won." -- Barack Obama, January 23, 2009
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

That "odd" email will end up sinking Obama. Simply put, it was for the coverup, not prying eyes. Too late anyway, Nunes already has them all by the balls. Priestap has flipped.

Texdentist
Thumb

I've lost track of all of the players here. I don't even know who Priestap is. But if he has flipped, he had better watch his back and not start any vehicles. If this were a movie, he would turn the key and the car would blow up.

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Texdentist wrote:I've lost track of all of the players here. I don't even know who Priestap is.

Go back to your regularly scheduled programming Tex.. you are far from redpill-ready.

Return to “In The News”