The DOJ's Dog and Pony Show press conference did prove 1 thing..

Something on the news you wish to discuss?
Texdentist
Thumb

This is hilarious!!! Trump uses the word water in a sentence and suddenly Q is a prophet! LMFAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"Elections have consequences. At the end of the day, I won." -- Barack Obama, January 23, 2009
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Texdentist wrote:This is hilarious!!! Trump uses the word water in a sentence and suddenly Q is a prophet! LMFAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Interesting choice of word. :thumbsup:

proph·et
ˈpräfət/Submit
noun
a person regarded as an inspired teacher or proclaimer of the will of God.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Texdentist
Thumb

Funny, I keep seeing memes that the wrath of Trump is at hand......and yet I see little of nothing. I guess "soon", "right around the corner", etc are always in front of us and never get here.

"Elections have consequences. At the end of the day, I won." -- Barack Obama, January 23, 2009
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Texdentist wrote:Funny, I keep seeing memes that the wrath of Trump is at hand......and yet I see little of nothing. I guess "soon", "right around the corner", etc are always in front of us and never get here.

If you remember, the feds couldn't get Capone through traditional methods.. so they reinvented the game. Trump is doing the same..

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Texdentist wrote:Funny, I keep seeing memes that the wrath of Trump is at hand......and yet I see little of nothing. I guess "soon", "right around the corner", etc are always in front of us and never get here.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/bulletins ... 20bulletin

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Return to “In The News”