New video from GOP..

Something on the news you wish to discuss?
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Guantanamo 'prepared' for new inmates: US admiral

Washington (AFP) - A top US military official said Thursday the prison at Guantanamo Bay is "prepared" to take new detainees, but has not yet received the order to do so.

President Donald Trump last month signed an executive order reversing his predecessor Barack Obama's ultimately fruitless 2009 directive to shutter the much-maligned US prison center.

"We have 41 detainees who are there right now. We are prepared to receive more should they be directed to us," Admiral Kurt Tidd, who oversees the military's Southern Command that includes Guantanamo, told lawmakers.

"As of today we have not been given a warning order that new detainees might be heading in our direction, but our responsibility will be to integrate them in effectively."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/guantanamo-p ... 07671.html

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

VFPreacher
VFF Finger Ringers

I believe we have become so used to the last administrations narrative projecting when it comes to the office of the DOJ and FBI -that we now expect this DOJ to do the same. This is the way it is supposed to be. We are not supposed to get daily briefings on who they are investigating and their next plan of attack. I'm still willing to give Sessions the benefit of the doubt. By every measure -he's a stand-up, straight shooter in my book. I believe we are too caught up in "gotcha" media bites. Let him do his job -there will be plenty of time to critique and criticize later.

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Keep this one in your mind.. very relevant.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/inspector-g ... 22089.html

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

VFPreacher wrote:I believe we have become so used to the last administrations narrative projecting when it comes to the office of the DOJ and FBI -that we now expect this DOJ to do the same. This is the way it is supposed to be. We are not supposed to get daily briefings on who they are investigating and their next plan of attack. I'm still willing to give Sessions the benefit of the doubt. By every measure -he's a stand-up, straight shooter in my book. I believe we are too caught up in "gotcha" media bites. Let him do his job -there will be plenty of time to critique and criticize later.

Can you just imagine the info Alwaleed spilled while hanging upside down in the Ritz Carlton? :rofl:

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Andrew McCabe Altered Peter Strzok’s 302 Notes on General Flynn interview – Then Destroyed Evidence

According to Mike, former Deputy Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Andrew McCabe altered far left FBI investigator Peter Strzok’s notes on his interview with General Michael Flynn.
And then McCabe destroyed the evidence.

This comes after Byron York reported that former FBI Director James Comey told lawmakers Flynn did not lie under oath.

Then Flynn was indicted by the Mueller witch hunt months later for lying.
What changed?
According to Cernovich Andrew McCabe altered Strzok’s 302 reports — then destroyed the evidence.

In March he’ll retire with 1.8 million in pension, paid by us, the taxpayers.

He needs to be fired and put in prison, not nobly retired.

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/rep ... -evidence/

Return to “In The News”