XBOX ONE

Got plans to rip out that wall, redo the deck, redo that ugly bathroom, etc.?
VFPreacher
VFF Finger Ringers

Who has it and what are you playing ? Get your mic and lets game...

Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

My son is big on Xbox one....I'm a PC gamer.... Battlefield 4

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
VFPreacher
VFF Finger Ringers

I had the same reluctance to switch to Xbox as you. I was a PC gamer for the last 2 decades. I have gorilla thumbs and can't master the controller. So now I use a keyboard and mouse for the Xbox.

http://xim4.com/

http://xim4.com/about/gameplay-videos/

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Sadly, due to injury my gaming days are behind me. I was the terror of Blackhawk Down, Delta Force, Counter Strike, Red Alert, and even some Ghost Recon back in the day.

Wife has an XBOX 360.. looking at a ps4 next it seems.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

To much jerking off?

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
VFPreacher
VFF Finger Ringers

Vette_Newb wrote:Sadly, due to injury my gaming days are behind me. I was the terror of Blackhawk Down, Delta Force, Counter Strike, Red Alert, and even some Ghost Recon back in the day.

You know you can just re-spawn, right ?

Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

VFPreacher wrote:You know you can just re-spawn, right ?

:lol:

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

I inflicted too much butthurt.. :lol:

Kind of like I do at DC. :grin:

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
VFPreacher
VFF Finger Ringers

You can drive, can't you ? Get an Xbox one -get a racing wheel and a headset --and Forza/Horizon 3.

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

VFPreacher wrote:You can drive, can't you ? Get an Xbox one -get a racing wheel and a headset --and Forza/Horizon 3.

Hell yes, I used to love the Need For Speed series and played NASCAR too. Had all the goodies, pedals, steering wheel that moved with the surface.. was a lot of fun back in the day. My internet out here at the bunker is about the same as ISDN, so online gaming is out of the question at the level I play. :lol:

Return to “You Didn't Build That?”