Jeff Beck (guitar), Lizzie Ball (violin), Tal Wilkenfeld (bass) & Jonathan Joseph (drums) - live at Madison Square Garde

Don't play an instrument, but you're a devotee of the art? Got a favorite band or artist?
ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

As a guitarist, I grew up in awe of Jeff Beck (among other guitar wizards). He still gives me a certain thrill up my leg.

Jeff Beck (guitar), Lizzie Ball (violin), Tal Wilkenfeld (bass) & Jonathan Joseph (drums) - live at Madison Square Garden 2013. "Women of Ireland" ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! :D: Enjoy!!

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.
tilley88
Index Finger

Very nice. I've always been a big fan of guys that can skin a cat, Malmsteen, Satriani, SRV are some of my faves. Even tried pickin on a 4-string bass in my Navy days, found I lacked the patience...........

Best wishes in a world rife with revisionism-A. Lincoln 1866
ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

tilley88 wrote:Very nice. I've always been a big fan of guys that can skin a cat, Malmsteen, Satriani, SRV are some of my faves. Even tried pickin on a 4-string bass in my Navy days, found I lacked the patience...........

I picked up guitar because I wanted pussy. It worked. That's how I got patience. :lol:

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.
VFPreacher
VFF Finger Ringers

While I love the sound of a violin -it's the most un-sexy instrument ever.

tilley88
Index Finger

ArKay99 wrote:I picked up guitar because I wanted pussy. It worked. That's how I got patience. :lol:

Patience is NOT a virtue...............

tilley88
Index Finger

VFPreacher wrote:While I love the sound of a violin -it's the most un-sexy instrument ever.

Not a fan of that high piercing noise..........

Return to “Music for Fans”