Robert Randolph And The Family Band

Don't play an instrument, but you're a devotee of the art? Got a favorite band or artist?
ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

Robert Randolph And The Familt Band

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.
tilley88
Index Finger

ArKay99 wrote:Robert Randolph And The Familt Band

Sly and the Family Stone meets SRV, Nice groove, but still not my style.............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

Best wishes in a world rife with revisionism-A. Lincoln 1866
ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

tilley88 wrote:Sly and the Family Stone meets SRV, Nice groove, but still not my style.............

Post up!

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.
tilley88
Index Finger

ArKay99 wrote:Post up!

I just put a link in my last post. Ya'll gonna have to teach me how to embed Youtube vids. Here it is again...............

ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

tilley88 wrote:I just put a link in my last post. Ya'll gonna have to teach me how to embed Youtube vids. Here it is again...............

easy...
1: hit the youtube button
2: see the number after the equals sign?
3: put just that number between the [youtube] and [/yuotube] directives.

example:
[*youtube]u9Dg-g7t2l4[*/yuotube]

leave out the asterisks. you won't have to type the [youtube][/youtube] either. the button prints them out and puts the cursor where the number should go. :thumbsup:

tilley88
Index Finger

tilley88
Index Finger

ArKay99 wrote:easy...
1: hit the youtube button
2: see the number after the equals sign?
3: put just that number between the [youtube] and [/yuotube] directives.

example:
[*youtube]u9Dg-g7t2l4[*/yuotube]

leave out the asterisks. you won't have to type the [youtube][/youtube] either. the button prints them out and puts the cursor where the number should go. :thumbsup:

Thanks! Now If I can just remember it..........

Return to “Music for Fans”