2017 NSX

Exotics are works of art and science. Audi, Ferrari, Koenigsegg, Lamorghini, Veyron, other dream cars.
BugsyK
Pinky Finger

So one of my partners at work put a deposit on an NSX 4 years ago. It finally came in last week and he drove it in today. I just took a ride in it and it's crazy fast! Here are some pics.
Attachments
NSX Side Small.jpg
NSX Side Small.jpg (155.75 KiB) Viewed 629 times
NSX Interior Small.jpg
NSX Interior Small.jpg (231.79 KiB) Viewed 629 times
NSX Front Small.jpg
NSX Front Small.jpg (150.94 KiB) Viewed 629 times

Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

4 years ago? :thud:

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
Torch
Ring Finger

I guess the warranty has already expired after 4 years

When it's time to fight, you fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's ark and brother, it's starting to rain.
ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

If I'm not mistaken, the older NSX's looked like C5's but were underpowered. Got any info on this ones spec's?
It looks like the offspring of a BMW and a Veyron. Nice looking car.

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.
BugsyK
Pinky Finger

I know a little from talking to the owner. It's an all wheel drive hybrid with 3 electric motors in addition to the twin turbo charged 3.5 liter V6. 0-60 is 3.0 seconds, top speed 190. Certainly there are other cars out there that are quicker than 0-60 in 3 seconds but honestly I've never ridden in one. In my opinion the car is over priced at $175,000 but it is loaded with technology. He traded his R8 for this one.

maniacmechanic
VFF Tech Mod

Its a major fault as I see it.
No Corvette has been offered with Twin Turbo Charging since the C4 gen Callaway Twin Turbo Corvettes.
Its not just HP.
A Huge Leap in Engine Flywheel Torque is delivered with Turbo Charging.

ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

Horsepower sells engines...torque wins races.
Lot's of instantaneous torque in those electric motors.

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.

Return to “Exotics”