Theismann on Romo: Signing him is a fireable offense

Everything football. Talk about your team, players, coaches, strategy, trades, contracts, etc.
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

In the past, Theismann has said Romo's best option is to go ahead and walk away from the game while he still can under his own power.

"I've said it purely because I respect him so much and he's a friend and I don't want to see him get hurt," Theismann said.

"I'd love to see him play a full season healthy, but he hasn't done it in the last three years. And you don't know if that collarbone's gonna hold up. The back is questionable, but the collarbone hasn't even been tested. And this is why I've been concerned: On the play he got hurt [in the preseason], he looked like when he was trying to escape Seattle's rush that he couldn't get out of harm's way. And when you can't get out of harm's way with the speed and the athleticism of the individuals that play this game, you're a sitting duck. And I'd hate to see something happen to him."

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas- ... le-offense

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

Didn't Rottenburger win the Superbowl as a sophomore?

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

I remember those articles about Peyton and his neck.. :lol:

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

Peyton was injured once, had surgery, recovered and played well........Romo can't get out of his own way, just like Theisman said.

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

I think it was ol Joe who couldn't get out of someone's way.. :rofl:

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

And he was smart.....he retired after that, which is what Romo should do.

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Poncherello wrote:And he was smart.....he retired after that, which is what Romo should do.

Joe had no choice, Romo has a couple years left. He will start next year, and have a good season. Put it in the bank..

Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

:rofl: Yeah, I just made up the deposit slip

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Poncherello wrote::rofl: Yeah, I just made up the deposit slip

Side bet? :grin:

Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

"good season" is a little to subjective

Return to “Football”