Do the packers need Romo?

Everything football. Talk about your team, players, coaches, strategy, trades, contracts, etc.
Walleyfisher
Pinky Finger

With Rodgers out for the season, and Hundley's performance, should Greenbay look at Romo?

Wake up every day and
I am Fascinated that we are still here
Knowing how bad the left wants us not to
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

They should hire the kneeler..

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

Walleyfisher wrote:With Rodgers out for the season, and Hundley's performance, should Greenbay look at Romo?

I've completely divorced myself from watching millionaire assholes telling me I'm the problem with America. That includes the mainstream media. However, what happened to Rodgers? I hope whatever happened to him happens to every other player by next week.

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

Walleyfisher wrote:With Rodgers out for the season, and Hundley's performance, should Greenbay look at Romo?

Yes, they need to hire him desperately. That way when the Cowboys get their shit together it will be one less team they have to worry about heading into the playoffs :lol:

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Dallas? Playoffs? :rofl: :rofl:

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
rjent
VFF Finger Ringers

ArKay99 wrote:I've completely divorced myself from watching millionaire assholes telling me I'm the problem with America. That includes the mainstream media. However, what happened to Rodgers? I hope whatever happened to him happens to every other player by next week.

Broke his collar bone, and I agree with your assessment. Fuck them .... :fu:

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." George Washington
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Do the packers need Romo?

No, but the Cowboys sure do.. :lol:

Return to “Football”