Giants vs Cowboys

Everything football. Talk about your team, players, coaches, strategy, trades, contracts, etc.
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Round 2. Eli pulled it off in the opener. The Giants are a different team without JPP.
Dallas has everything going for them this time around, so they will probably lose. :lol:

27-24 Not sure who has 27. :popcorn:

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

Doesn't matter what happens Sunday night.....unless the Cowboys collapse and lose 3 of the last 4 they have the NFC East. Weather is supposed to be cold and snowy at game time, should be interesting to see how it affects both teams.

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Poncherello wrote:Doesn't matter what happens Sunday night.....unless the Cowboys collapse and lose 3 of the last 4 they have the NFC East. Weather is supposed to be cold and snowy at game time, should be interesting to see how it affects both teams.

Late season collapse is the hallmark of this defense.. :lol:
I am really more concerned about the officiating.. if the Giants were not so dog-bad, the refs would have handed them the Steelers game.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

Shitful all the way around

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

Giants D came up big, Special Teams came up big. Eli still sucks. I thought I'd never say it, but they won in spite of him...oh and there is no running game, and no o-line...which is why Eli sucks...hard to complete a pass when your looking through your earhole at the stadium lights laying on the turf... :lol:

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

I wonder if a QB change will happen after the loss to TB?

Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

There will not be a about change.

ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

I just love the look on Jerry Jones face when the Giants are beating the Cowboys and he knows they're going to lose. :lol:

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Romo woulda hung 28 on em.. :lol:

Texdentist
Thumb

While I am definitely on the Cowboys bandwagon, it's different from the old days. Back then, a loss like this would put me in a funk for days. I watched about 15 minutes of the game at the beginning of the second half and it was obvious that Dak couldn't deal with the extra man pressure. Even though they were leading 7-0 at the time, I knew they were going to lose. I turned it over the Hallmark channel and watched a Christmas movie with my wife (no, I don't care if you think that's goofy or not) . I haven't had a moment's sick stomach over the loss. Life is good. :grin:

"Elections have consequences. At the end of the day, I won." -- Barack Obama, January 23, 2009

Return to “Football”