Giants vs Cowboys

Everything football. Talk about your team, players, coaches, strategy, trades, contracts, etc.
ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

The 'good news' is that Dak 'n' Zak will have to face either the Packers or the Giants for the division playoffs. If the Giants make it past the wildcard...they usually do, they will play the Cowboys...and as said before, they have the Cowboys's number.

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

ArKay99 wrote:The 'good news' is that Dak 'n' Zak will have to face either the Packers or the Giants for the division playoffs. If the Giants make it past the wildcard...they usually do, they will play the Cowboys...and as said before, they have the Cowboys's number.

Which is exactly why the Romo option needs to stay on the table. Romo is 5-1 vs Giants in the last 3 years, they don't like seeing him.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

Vette_Newb wrote:Which is exactly why the Romo option needs to stay on the table. Romo is 5-1 vs Giants in the last 3 years, they don't like seeing him.

My guess is that barring injury Dak is the QB. I thought JJ was going to skee-skee-skee in his shorts last night.

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

ArKay99 wrote:My guess is that barring injury Dak is the QB. I thought JJ was going to skee-skee-skee in his shorts last night.

:lol: We "locals" know Jerrah.. he will stir any pot if he thinks it brings publicity. He believes in the literal version of "All publicity, is good publicity". There is no serious conversation about replacing Dak with Romo and there will not be as long as Garrett is the coach. The only way I see Romo playing this season is through an injury to Dak. I think the redheaded genius is willing to live or die with Prescott.

Personally, I still think the best thing to do is keep the Romo option on the table for the playoffs if things get shaky with Dak, especially against the Giants. Dallas can lock up the division next week and then play Romo for 1 game to get the rust off. Do I think they will? No, it makes too much sense. Dak is Mr. Icewater and that scenario would not shake him 1 bit.. but as a rookie all the reps are needed and they need to be blitzing him in practice, Lord knows the Giants feel they have the gameplan to handle Mr. Prescott and that 2-0 record tells me they may be onto something.

Dak isn't your typical player/rookie.. he is mature way beyond his years. But this team was built to excel with pretty much anyone playing QB. All that is required from the QB is to not fumble the handoff and to make the safe throws to keep drives alive. Penalties are fkn killing them right now, they gotta clean that up or Dak will not be as successful as he can be. Romo can overcome penalties and negative plays, he always has. That is why he has won so many games despite being on subpar teams.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

ArKay99 wrote:and as said before, they have the Cowboys's number.

.....Dallas big at home with Prescott leading the way.

WE WANT RO-MO, WE WANT RO-MO, WE WANT RO-MO.

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

Poncherello wrote:.....Dallas big at home with Prescott leading the way.

WE WANT RO-MO, WE WANT RO-MO, WE WANT RO-MO.

I suspect the Giants beat them because the boys were out at the tittie bars all night on Saturday... :lol:

Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

WE WANT RO-MO, WE WANT RO-MO, WE WANT RO-MO

Just chisel the rust off him :rofl:

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

ArKay99 wrote:I suspect the Giants beat them because the boys were out at the tittie bars all night on Saturday... :lol:

No, they beat him because the Giants are built to play disruptive defense.. and Dak did worse the 2nd time out that he did the first. :lol:

Gimme crusty rusty for the Win Alek. :grin:

Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

WE WANT RO-MO, WE WANT RO-MO, WE WANT RO-MO

ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

Right now it looks like the Packers will play the Giants for a wildcard. If the Giants beat the Packers, they will play the Cowboys...
just sayin'

Return to “Football”