Giants vs Cowboys

Everything football. Talk about your team, players, coaches, strategy, trades, contracts, etc.
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Poncherello wrote:Break out of his funk? :rofl:

He's washed up like Romo

That's what makes him scary... people think he is washed up. :lol:

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

He hasn't scared anyone this season......in case you missed it their offense is putrid this year.

Total Yards/game: 27th
Passing yards/game: 17rh
Rush yards/game: 30th

Defense has kept them competitive after the 6th week.

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

Poncherello wrote:At the end of the day....those two losses mean nothing for Dallas, they are in the driver's seat of the NFC.

Eli is due for a great 3 interception performance tonight....he can't play in Philly.

BOOOOOOOOOO0M!

Was that me who called 3 picks? :grin:

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

:lol: They need to be getting their backup some reps this weak.. that arm looked like spaghetti. Ugly ugly.. how he keeps beating Dallas, I don't know.. lmao

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

He looked scary alright.....scary bad. :lol:

Who called 3 picks? :grin:

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Poncherello wrote:He looked scary alright.....scary bad. :lol:

Who called 3 picks? :grin:

Don't break that collar bone patting yourself on the back.. :lol:

Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

Vette_Newb wrote:Don't break that collar bone patting yourself on the back.. :lol:

I just want you to know that I, along with the entire NFL, do not find him scary.....he's terrible. When the defense gives up points and he turns it over three times, the night isn't going to be a good one.

Arkay, come tell me how he beat the Cowboys twice this year.......after losing 5 of the last 6 :lol:

Manning is a bottom-third quarterback in the NFL in 2016 — when he isn't making bad decisions with where to throw the ball, he's throwing weak and inaccurate passes.

Manning leads the NFL in turnover-worthy plays, per ProFootballFocus — he's been lucky to throw only 16 interceptions this season — he's incapable of doing anything under pressure, and he hasn't been much better when he's gotten a clean pocket.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/eli ... li=BBnba9I

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

They beat Dallas by using a playoff defense against a rookie QB. :lol:

Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

I don't see the Giants getting through the wild card round but if they do I am more than confident that the Cowboys offense will respond. A heavy dose of middle runs to soften them up and everything will be fine. They need to stick with what got them where they are.....throwing 37 times isn't it. They shouldn't need more than 30 passes with a well established run game to beat any defense in the league.

ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

Poncherello wrote:Arkay, come tell me how he beat the Cowboys twice this year.......after losing 5 of the last 6 :lol:
I

He didn't lose the last 5 of 6, he won the last 5 of 6. Yes, he's had a bad year. The reason he sucked last night was why he's sucked the whole year. The O-line is putrid on the right side, and a lot of the time on the left. Then, like most QB's, even Dak, when he gets rushed he'll throw an interception.

So, yeah, he sucked last night and when they've won this year it's because he didn't throw an interception or it was of no consequence. The Giants D was also without their best corner and that one TD was scored on their rookie. It wasn't all Eli's fault. But I ain't going to cry in my coffee about it...just start drinking heavily. :lol:

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.

Return to “Football”