My Team Should Have Some Good Draft Picks

Everything football. Talk about your team, players, coaches, strategy, trades, contracts, etc.
MR BRNS
Ring Finger

:lol:

I figure I'll be wandering in the wilderness for the next several years rooting for my team but hey....

GO NINERS! :thumbsup:

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Ohh damn.. I bet you miss Eddie. I still think one of their worst moves ever was letting Alex Smith go, he would have probably won that SB. Kap is no Steve Young.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
MR BRNS
Ring Finger

Vette_Newb wrote:Ohh damn.. I bet you miss Eddie. I still think one of their worst moves ever was letting Alex Smith go, he would have probably won that SB. Kap is no Steve Young.

Yes I do miss Eddie, Smith was hosed by that nut job coach Harbaugh, Colon Crapernik is just a POS with clown hair. Smith has better coaches now and has learnd the long ball, I enjoy watching him with the Chiefs. A path that Montana took some time back.

ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

Probably going to take some time, but they will be getting a new GM. This last guy got rid of all the really good players...kinda like Chip Kelly...oops...

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.

Return to “Football”