Newb...your prayers have been answered

Everything football. Talk about your team, players, coaches, strategy, trades, contracts, etc.
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

He is still the best QB on the roster.. come in rusty and light up the same defense that shut the other 2 down. :lol:

The Giants got that sick feeling watching him..

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

Light up the defense? :rofl: :rofl:

He was 3/4 for 29 yards today.....hardly a light show

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

He gets some credit for making the db committ PI to prevent the long TD. And he was the only guy who looked ready to play, not bad for an old rusty guy.

Sanchez is even worse than he used to be, they should have cut him in the 3rd quarter and left him in philthy.

Eli looking like shit today again. Giants probably coming to Dallas in 2 weeks.. Romo ready for them if Dak flounders again.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

I want whatever you're smoking. One hit and Romo's vagina bleeds

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Im smoking reality.. have all you want. :lol:

Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

If Romo was the best QB on the roster he'd be starting

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Lots of teams have let the hot hand carry the load, over better QB's. Most have paid for it the following year. Its nothing new in this league.

I think Romo will his chance if the Giants do come to town. JJ won't let Dak stay in if he looks like he did last game against the Giants..

Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

Never going to happen.

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Yeah.. and Hillary is president.. :lol:

Return to “Football”