Green Bay VS Giants

Everything football. Talk about your team, players, coaches, strategy, trades, contracts, etc.
Walleyfisher
Pinky Finger

The giants are going down (and so is the temperature @ Lambo) :lol:

Wake up every day and
I am Fascinated that we are still here
Knowing how bad the left wants us not to
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Gimme the Gmen for $500 Alec! :lol:

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

Jason Garrett just announced that Romo is starting in the playoffs....because he's the best QB on the roster :rofl:

BTW, Green Bay by 12 at home

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Poncherello wrote:Jason Garrett just announced that Romo is starting in the playoffs....because he's the best QB on the roster :rofl:

BTW, Green Bay by 12 at home

Jason would get hung by the sportsworld.. :lol:

But, Romo is without doubt the best QB on the roster.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

Stoooooooop, he's oft injured, fragile, rusty, and has no mobility

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

On the Giants... The D is playing lights out, they got a bit of a running game, finally, 155yds rushing against the Redskins, and Eli didn't turn the ball over...
If Eli had a better year, I'd be more confident... However, Eli's playoff record is impeccable, but I don't have confidence in the O line.

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

ArKay99 wrote:On the Giants... The D is playing lights out, they got a bit of a running game, finally, 155yds rushing against the Redskins, and Eli didn't turn the ball over...
If Eli had a better year, I'd be more confident... However, Eli's playoff record is impeccable, but I don't have confidence in the O line.

The Giants have the NFC right where they want em.. I've seen this movie. :lol:

ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

Vette_Newb wrote:The Giants have the NFC right where they want em.. I've seen this movie. :lol:

Trolling Ponch? :lol:

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

ArKay99 wrote:Trolling Ponch? :lol:

:lol: No, but we all know that when the Giants make the playoffs, all bets are off. I don't care how dog-bad Eli has been all year, I don't care about their injuries.. this is the time of year when the Gmen start playing football. I know Coughlin is gone, but until they prove otherwise, they are my favorite for NFC Champ.

Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

Green Bay by 12 at home

Return to “Football”