Green Bay VS Giants

Everything football. Talk about your team, players, coaches, strategy, trades, contracts, etc.
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

Vette_Newb wrote:That don't win many games when your opponent is averaging 4 TD per game. :lol:

That didn't include the two Elliott will score and the one Prescott runs for.

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

tilley88 wrote:Wow, that's generous...........20/36 196 yards, 1 TD, 2 picks, maybe 3. Hope I'm wrong and Dak lights 'em up.

You think Prescott throws three in a game after averaging one every four games? That's just crazy yo

If the Cowboys throw 36 times it means their run game is going nowhere....they will have no shot at winning or controlling the clock.

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Poncherello wrote:That didn't include the two Elliott will score and the one Prescott runs for.

---
35 points is your prediction? No field goals? :lol:

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

My predictions have been accurate all season......much better than yours. :rofl:

Green Bay 44
Dallas 38

I hope I'm wrong and will gladly admit it if I am but I still think the defense falls flat.

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Poncherello wrote:My predictions have been accurate all season......much better than yours. :rofl:

Good thing you're laughing.. cause that was a joke. :lol:

Poncherello wrote:Green Bay 44
Dallas 38

I hope I'm wrong and will gladly admit it if I am but I still think the defense falls flat.

I am not sure either team will break 30 in this one. I will say Dallas 28-24.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
tilley88
Index Finger

Poncherello wrote:You think Prescott throws three in a game after averaging one every four games? That's just crazy yo

If the Cowboys throw 36 times it means their run game is going nowhere....they will have no shot at winning or controlling the clock.

Yes, and the Pack wins 35-21.................

Best wishes in a world rife with revisionism-A. Lincoln 1866
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

Vette_Newb wrote:Good thing you're laughing.. cause that was a joke. :lol:

I am not sure either team will break 30 in this one. I will say Dallas 28-24.

Yeah, because the g men ended the packers season. :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Football”