Green Bay VS Giants

Everything football. Talk about your team, players, coaches, strategy, trades, contracts, etc.
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Gmen had a game that represented their season well. :lol:

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

Everyone was supposed to be so scared of this team........they were poised for the super bowl. :lol:

Romo can safely remain on the bench Sunday........the Dallas defense will fall flat Sunday.

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Defense will have their hands full with Rodgers.. but they already shut him down once this year. GB overdue for a loss. :grin:

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

Is anyone scared of the G-men now? :rofl:

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
tilley88
Index Finger

Poncherello wrote:Everyone was supposed to be so scared of this team........they were poised for the super bowl. :lol:

Romo can safely remain on the bench Sunday........the Dallas defense will fall flat Sunday.

Yeah , go ahead and blame the D. Let's wait and see how many turnovers Dak has before we bury the D................RO-MO, RO-MO, RO-MO..........lol.

Best wishes in a world rife with revisionism-A. Lincoln 1866
Walleyfisher
Pinky Finger

Rummer has it (mine)
The league told Green Bay to lay up for ratings,
But Rodger's could only hold back for 1 quarter :grin:

America's team is very scared :lol:

Wake up every day and
I am Fascinated that we are still here
Knowing how bad the left wants us not to
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

tilley88 wrote:Yeah , go ahead and blame the D. Let's wait and see how many turnovers Dak has before we bury the D................RO-MO, RO-MO, RO-MO..........lol.

I have said from day 1 that Dallas is not a super bowl team this year. Dak will play great.....21/28 245 yards 2 TD. 0 picks

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Poncherello wrote:I have said from day 1 that Dallas is not a super bowl team this year. Dak will play great.....21/28 245 yards 2 TD. 0 picks

That don't win many games when your opponent is averaging 4 TD per game. :lol:

tilley88
Index Finger

Poncherello wrote:I have said from day 1 that Dallas is not a super bowl team this year. Dak will play great.....21/28 245 yards 2 TD. 0 picks

Wow, that's generous...........20/36 196 yards, 1 TD, 2 picks, maybe 3. Hope I'm wrong and Dak lights 'em up.

Best wishes in a world rife with revisionism-A. Lincoln 1866
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Dallas wins of they keep Rodgers on the bench.. Dallas can win a shootout if need be. But Dak has to be perfect Sunday either way.

Return to “Football”