Breaking: Dak Prescott benched in favor of Romo

Everything football. Talk about your team, players, coaches, strategy, trades, contracts, etc.
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

24/38 302 yards 3 TD 1 INT. 103.2 rating

Couldn't ask for a better performance from Prescott. This loss is squarely on the defense.

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
tilley88
Index Finger

Poncherello wrote:24/38 302 yards 3 TD 1 INT. 103.2 rating

Couldn't ask for a better performance from Prescott. This loss is squarely on the defense.

I seem to remember Romo having a good 1st playoff game and losing 21-20............Prescott is 0-1 in the playoffs ya Romo haters.............

Best wishes in a world rife with revisionism-A. Lincoln 1866
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

tilley88 wrote:I seem to remember Romo having a good 1st playoff game and losing 21-20............Prescott is 0-1 in the playoffs ya Romo haters.............

17/29 189 yards 1 TD isn't exactly good. He's only passed for more than 250 yards once in the playoffs and in that game Mr. Mobility took 6 sacks losing 51 yards.

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
tilley88
Index Finger

Poncherello wrote:17/29 189 yards 1 TD isn't exactly good. He's only passed for more than 250 yards once in the playoffs and in that game Mr. Mobility took 6 sacks losing 51 yards.

He didn't have this Oline either...............

Best wishes in a world rife with revisionism-A. Lincoln 1866
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

tilley88 wrote:He didn't have this Oline either...............

The offensive line was good enough to get him six playoff games and overall his playoff performance is marginal at best.

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Dak blinked.. can't help but wonder what might have been. 2.5 quarters of very good is not a good matchup against Rodgers.

Oh well.. 1 and done even with the boy wonder.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

Romo has played 2 games since 2014....stop the nonsense that he would have won the game. As I said all along, the defense let this one get away...they let GB go 54 yards in 32 seconds and blew it on 3rd and 19 to set up that game winner. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Romo announces his retirement....even he knows the tank is almost empty. Wherever he does go better have a better offensive line than Dallas because his mobility is zilch.

Blinked? :rofl: The guy had 303 yards passing and three touchdowns.....no blame to the defense though.

BTW, no way Dallas goes 13-3 with Romo....10-6 at best

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Romo went 13-3 with a hellofa lot less team.. :lol: Romo does more with less than anyone in the league over the last decade.

Dak played great, after he played horrible. This is the playoffs, spotting the opponent 21 points while you loligag around for 3 possessions is a recipe for going home early. Romo got beat by the SB champs, if GB wins the SB then it will lessen the sting.. but GB isn't good enough to win the SB.

And yes, Romo probably would have started better. But we will never know because this season is wasted.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Walleyfisher
Pinky Finger

Vette_Newb wrote: but GB isn't good enough to win the SB.

Don't Know how you can say this, GB can when any time, they are never out as long as Rodgers is in

Wake up every day and
I am Fascinated that we are still here
Knowing how bad the left wants us not to
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Walleyfisher wrote:Don't Know how you can say this, GB can when any time, they are never out as long as Rodgers is in

I do agree with that, but they are facing a better offense and a better defense next week. Rodgers can cover up a lot of bad, but I don't know if he can win this next one all by himself.

Oh, and Zeke did run all over GB.. but those first 3 drives of nothing killed their chances. Dallas needed grind it out and to put up TD's on pretty much every possession to win that game. I been watching football for over 40 years and never seen an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty called for a substitution. :lol:

Return to “Football”