Green Bay vs Atlanta

Everything football. Talk about your team, players, coaches, strategy, trades, contracts, etc.
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Poncherello wrote:The guy hasn't played in 2 years....he isn't the best anymore. :machinegun:

You don't bench the 3rd ranked QB because they started slow. Romo wouldn't have been anywhere near as good as he was this year.

And I am the speculator? :rofl: We will see in about 8 months.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

Vette_Newb wrote:Nope.. pack have their best on the field. Dallas did not. And tying a football game is like winning the popular vote, you go home and wait for next time. :lol:

Packers benched him 3 quarters to late. :rofl:

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Poncherello wrote:Packers benched him 3 quarters to late. :rofl:

The Pack benched Dak in the first quarter and never looked back, a move Dallas should have beat them to. :lol:

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Walleyfisher wrote:I don't see Atlanta being the better team at time at this point...Go pack Go :grin:

Time to revisit? :lol: The Pack's season should have ended last week.

Return to “Football”