Superbowl LI Patriots vs Falcons

Everything football. Talk about your team, players, coaches, strategy, trades, contracts, etc.
Walleyfisher
Pinky Finger

There is a game this weekend?
I thought there is a Lady GaGa concert this Sunday evening :lol:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REXUZVhZwDk[/youtube]

Wake up every day and
I am Fascinated that we are still here
Knowing how bad the left wants us not to
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

The media has gotten so left wing, you can't even watch football without one of their brainded Castro wannabe's getting on the screen and spouting pure bile. I won't be watching the game this year.. so Goodell can stick gaga up his yaya.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

Vette_Newb wrote::lol: Come on man.. Brady has a score to settle, not so much with Atlanta, but with Goodell. Pats got this.

Stupidest play call in Super Bowl history. Why are you passing on second down in field goal range? That will cost the Falcons the game.

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

The Falcons were never in it.. Brady & Co. were just setting the haters up. :lol:

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Texdentist
Thumb

I didn't have a dog in the hunt on this game. I was rooting for Brady because I like the guy and I think he is one of the greatest quarterbacks ever. I had no adrenaline at all flowing, but I wanted to see him set some records. I was watching the game at my son's house and left early in the fourth quarter with the Pats needing three touchdowns to win. I didn't even turn the game on the radio for the 25 minute drive to my house. I was certain of the outcome. Got home, turned on the TV and there they were 28-28 with 11 seconds left. I was speechless. Unbelievable comeback. I couldn't help thinking that Falcon-land had to be feeling the same way Hillary-land felt in November. :-o

"Elections have consequences. At the end of the day, I won." -- Barack Obama, January 23, 2009
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Texdentist wrote:I didn't have a dog in the hunt on this game. I was rooting for Brady because I like the guy and I think he is one of the greatest quarterbacks ever. I had no adrenaline at all flowing, but I wanted to see him set some records. I was watching the game at my son's house and left early in the fourth quarter with the Pats needing three touchdowns to win. I didn't even turn the game on the radio for the 25 minute drive to my house. I was certain of the outcome. Got home, turned on the TV and there they were 28-28 with 11 seconds left. I was speechless. Unbelievable comeback. I couldn't help thinking that Falcon-land had to be feeling the same way Hillary-land felt in November. :-o

The suicide hotline was working overtime in the ATL.. :lol:

Poor Arthur Blank pulled a Jerry Jones bonehead move out of his ass by going down to the field early..

The Greatest of All Time spotted the Dirty Birds 25 and then beat them by 6, Hollywood could not have scripted that any better. And it was so much sweeter because of the Trump tie-in and all the snowflakes rooting against Brady.

My 22 yr old son text me when it was 21-3 and asked what I thought, I simply told him to check back with me at the 2:00 minute warning. :rofl:

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

ArKay99 wrote:We'll settle up on Monday. Brady WILL score, but Atlanta has a better defense, and the offense,is off the map...oh yeah, Ryan has a better overall QB rating than Brady this year...
The 'fly in the ointment' is going to be the running game for both teams...and Brady doesn't have Gronk.

:grin: Brady, always bet on Brady.

ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

Vette_Newb wrote::grin: Brady, always bet on Brady.

Image :grin:

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.

Return to “Football”