The pope and the bear

Jokes, funny stories, having fun.
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

The Pope went on vacation for a few days to visit the rugged mountains of Wyoming. He was driving along near a campground when he heard a frantic commotion just at the edge of the woods. He found a helpless, long-haired, bearded, middle-aged man wearing Patagonia shorts, sandals, and an old "Vote for Obama" tee shirt. The man was screaming and struggling frantically, thrashing all about trying to free himself from the grasp of a 10-foot, 1200 pound grizzly bear.

As the Pope watched in horror, a group of cowboys all wearing "Go Trump" & "America First" denim shirts came racing up. One quickly fired a .44 Magnum slug right into the bear 's chest. The two other men pulled the bleeding, semiconscious man from the bear 's grasp. Then using baseball
bats, the three cowboys finished off the bear. Two of the men dragged the dead grizzly onto the bed of their pickup truck while the other tenderly placed the injured man in the back seat.

As they began to leave, the Pope summoned all of them over to him. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions!" he proudly proclaimed. "I have
heard there was bitter hatred between Republicans and Democrat Party supporters, but now I 've seen with my own eyes that this is not true, and
that America is truly a blessed place in which to live."

As the Pope drove off, waving, one cowboy asked his buddies, "Who was that guy?" "Dude, that was the Pope, " another replied. "Catholic's say he has access to all the wisdom of the universe." "Well," the cowboy said, "he may have access to all wisdom of the universe, but he shore don't know [censored] about bear huntin. By the way, is the bait still alive or do we need to go back to California and get another one?"

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
MR BRNS
Ring Finger

:lol:

ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

They need to go get Adam Schiff.

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.
VFPreacher
VFF Finger Ringers

:lol: Nice.

Torch
Ring Finger

LMAO

When it's time to fight, you fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's ark and brother, it's starting to rain.
rjent
VFF Finger Ringers

:lol:

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." George Washington

Return to “Comedy Central”