Alternatives for “I Understand How You Feel.”
• I can understand that you
think you know what you’re talking about
are obviously having a psychotic break
don’t know which end is up
are in need of divine intervention
might want to consider hari kari
haven’t been taking your Prozac
• You obviously have me confused with someone who gives a damn.
• Put it on tape and I’ll listen to it when I have time.
• I don’t blame you; your (mother, wife, boss) probably already does a lot of that.
• I hear what you’re saying; it’s not rational but I hear it.
Alternatives Responses for “Other People Have Felt the Same Way.”
• You’re not the first screwed up person I’ve talked with today.
• Hey, sometimes for no good reason I go bananas too.
• That is a bit strange, but that’s the way the world is going.
• I have a (friend, neighbor, relative) who went off the deep end too.
• Your viewpoint is understandable; Hillery, Nutsi Polosi and Pocahontas Warner would have understood but that’s about it.
• I used to feel that way too, but I got therapy.
Jokes, funny stories, having fun.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
And welcome to the forum!
Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests