Shop going up today..

All things related to Jeeps. From the WWII wonder to the latest technical wonders.
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

VFPreacher wrote:You don't need an expensive model -they all do the exact same thing. Look for one that has a wide stance and the ability to stop you from flipping all the way upside down. We're old. It hurts to get hung by our ankles. :lol:

Damn straight it does.. :lol:

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Torch
Ring Finger

Better ankles than the neck

When it's time to fight, you fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's ark and brother, it's starting to rain.
Strictly Attitude
Ring Finger

When mine go I want to get rebuildable jimmy joints with zerk fittings.

:ridiculous: :toilet: :ridiculous: Be good or be good at it!!!
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Strictly Attitude wrote:When mine go I want to get rebuildable jimmy joints with zerk fittings.

I was thinking it would be nice to have the ability to just grease the ball joint.. :lol:

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Strictly Attitude
Ring Finger

Vette_Newb wrote:I was thinking it would be nice to have the ability to just grease the ball joint.. :lol:

Be careful if you grease it too much it will squirt out the sides squirting out the sides can get messy. Might want to keep a rag close by to clean up after yourself just in case. LOL :rofl:

:ridiculous: :toilet: :ridiculous: Be good or be good at it!!!
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

All done, now waiting for the lift to arrive. :grin:

ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

Hey Newb, what make lift? My last place had a Mowhawk A7...but there are a lot of great lifts for half the price.

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

ArKay99 wrote:Hey Newb, what make lift? My last place had a Mowhawk A7...but there are a lot of great lifts for half the price.

I won't be using it for my trucks, so I am purchasing the Triumph NT9..

http://www.nationalautotools.com/vehicl ... e-shipping

The guy said 3 people can install it fairly easy.

ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

Vette_Newb wrote:I won't be using it for my trucks, so I am purchasing the Triumph NT9..

http://www.nationalautotools.com/vehicl ... e-shipping

The guy said 3 people can install it fairly easy.

I paid a pro installer to put up my A7. The previous lift I had was a Bend-Pak 2 post...also a 9000lb. lift. Those columns are really heavy. We put the Bend-Pak in my buddies warehouse. He used to stock and sell batteries by the pallet and had some beefy forklifts. We used chains and a forklift to get the columns upright...be careful if you're doing it without mechanical assistance.

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

ArKay99 wrote:I paid a pro installer to put up my A7. The previous lift I had was a Bend-Pak 2 post...also a 9000lb. lift. Those columns are really heavy. We put the Bend-Pak in my buddies warehouse. He used to stock and sell batteries by the pallet and had some beefy forklifts. We used chains and a forklift to get the columns upright...be careful if you're doing it without mechanical assistance.

My neighbor has a fork lift just in case.. I would have to load it on my trailer and bring it over. The guys I have are all mongo strong.. :lol:

Return to “Jeep”