The wife graduated..

All things related to Jeeps. From the WWII wonder to the latest technical wonders.
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

From MallCrawler to TrailRider yesterday. Lots of fun, it did get intense when we mistakenly took a 4 diamond trail with a 2 diamond Jeep.. :lol: No pics of that run, I was barely able to stand up and I had to make a couple of trail adjustments (building rocks up to climb a 14" ledge).

Need to cut those fenders this week. It does look quite different with everything from my black 09 now on the 15.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
VFPreacher
VFF Finger Ringers

That turned out real nice.

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

VFPreacher wrote:That turned out real nice.

We been together since '92.. I have never seen her show interest in a vehicle outside of driving it. She liked her Avalanche, but I hated the damn thing. :lol:

She drives this Jeep everywhere, putting tons of miles on it. She adds something new every week, and really gets into the actual work involved. I gotta admit this was a pleasant surprise. I guess I will need to cancel the extended warranty now, no way they will pay for anything she breaks at this point. :lol:

As a side note, I drove it home from the trails yesterday (she was a bit shook up from that big climb) and I do think it's time to order some upgrade ball joints for it. Pretty sure the right side is fubar.. :ridiculous:

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q

Return to “Jeep”