Fresh pics..

All things related to Jeeps. From the WWII wonder to the latest technical wonders.
VFPreacher
VFF Finger Ringers

I was bored. I designed a paint scheme for you...

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

I really like it. :grin:

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

greg77 wrote:Love it! The most epic wrangler ever
are there any videos?

Putting the motor back in tonight, then tweaking the rest of the little shit I gotta do. Afterwards, there will be videos.. :thumbsup:

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
CindSein
Pinky Finger

Looks Super Cool.....Nice vehicle.

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Got the motor in back in April. and as soon as we fired it up we found that it had a stuck lifter on the #8 intake side. Damn the luck..

Anyway, fast forward to now. The big jeep has been shelved until fall (too damn hot now to pull that motor) and my impulses got the best of me.

The newest addition :lol:

2018 Wrangler JKU (Last year of the JK's) 3.6 Pentstar, Auto Trans, 3.73 gears. Added a Rock Krawler 3.5" Mid Arm Lift, Dana Ultimate 44 front Axle, 17X9 Rock Stars, 37*13.5*17 PitBull Rockers. Avenger Hood, Smittybilt MOD Front Bumper, Smittybilt Atlas Rear Bumper, Smittybilt rock sliders. Razer Offroad LED headlights/parking lights, It's going in this week to get the rear axle re-geared to the new front gear ratio (4.88). I have a Poison Spyder Trail Cage at the powder coater's getting matched the the green. It just turned 1000 miles.

Return to “Jeep”