"GAPN U" Is Getting Twins

All about GM cars. Buick, Chevy, GMC, Cadillac
Strictly Attitude
Ring Finger

:popcorn: bad ass

:ridiculous: :toilet: :ridiculous: Be good or be good at it!!!
HardcoreABN
Pinky Finger

Getting pretty frustrating....my 2nd Holley High Ram showed up today....and just like the 1st one the base is not machined properly and the plenum cover does not fit right as a result....

402 LQ4- Callies Compstar crank/rods, Wiesco pistons, 11.2:1 c/r, CNC LS3 heads, custom BTR cam, Huron Speed twin turbo kit with Precision 6766 CEAs, Monster LT1-R Street Twin....
HardcoreABN
Pinky Finger

block is finally back from the body shop...dayum is it red. Tomorrow morning I will get some pics and fit the rings...Assembly will finally begin!

402 LQ4- Callies Compstar crank/rods, Wiesco pistons, 11.2:1 c/r, CNC LS3 heads, custom BTR cam, Huron Speed twin turbo kit with Precision 6766 CEAs, Monster LT1-R Street Twin....
Torch
Ring Finger

I hope you don't have any parts left over. That would suck

When it's time to fight, you fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's ark and brother, it's starting to rain.
HardcoreABN
Pinky Finger

I will have a LOT of parts left over lol....rings, bearings, rod bolts, head studs, intake manifold, valve covers, valley cover.....

HardcoreABN
Pinky Finger

A LOT has happened since the last update. Had to bring the new block to Goodwin Competition Engines to have it straightened out which resulted in needing to go 4.020.

Engine is blueprinted, assembled, and ready to drop in.

HardcoreABN
Pinky Finger

Picked up this tubing bender from Baleigh Industries to bend all my hard lines

First I was going to use braided stainless lines for the fuel lines

Then I decided I wanted hard lines

HardcoreABN
Pinky Finger

Engine is ready to rock

HardcoreABN
Pinky Finger

Little work on the turbo drain lines. still need to cut the actual hose I will use and install it with the heat sleeving.

maniacmechanic
VFF Tech Mod

Nice Hardcore.

Return to “GM”