Hey Tex..

Something on the news you wish to discuss?
VFPreacher
VFF Finger Ringers

tilley88 wrote:I think I’ll keep my money in safer stock.......for now. Maybe, after doing more research, I’ll play a little......

Buy silver. $17 an ounce. It will go up in value.

tilley88
Index Finger

VFPreacher wrote:Buy silver. $17 an ounce. It will go up in value.

My P&G stock is holding above $90, and with Peltz comin on board, my bet is it will go much higher and split. If not, I’ll look at other options.

Best wishes in a world rife with revisionism-A. Lincoln 1866
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

VFPreacher wrote:Buy silver. $17 an ounce. It will go up in value.

I've held silver for 11 years. Hasn't went up a dime. :lol:

Now it might go up in the near future because it appears that Jamie Dimon is trying to accomplish what the Hunt brothers couldn't do. Then again, I still think that at $17 it is overpriced.

Best to stay away from crypto's unless you like to gamble and have a pretty good grasp of what is going on..

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

I know no one comes here any more but Bitcoin is failing....just like i said it would.

When it comes to bitcoin investor burnout, it takes one to know one.

Erik Finman, who gained renown after becoming one of the earliest crypto millionaires, told MarketWatch in an interview that the virtual currency that made him wealthy is headed to the trash bin.

“Bitcoin is dead, it’s too fragmented, there’s tons of infighting. I just don’t think it will last.

“It may have a bull market or two left in it,” he added, “but long-term, it’s dead.”

Finman was especially downbeat about Litecoin — which has fallen 95 percent from its peak — as being on the way out.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/17/one-of-th ... n-is-dead/

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

Vette_Newb wrote:
Bitcoin going to $100k

How'd that work out for you? :rofl: :rofl:

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:
VFPreacher
VFF Finger Ringers

Good times -good times.

Return to “In The News”