Woman gets 5 years for illegally voting in 2016 presidential election

Something on the news you wish to discuss?
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

A Texas woman was sentenced to five years in prison this week following her conviction for illegally voting in the 2016 presidential election.

Crystal Mason, 43, of Tarrant County, Texas, is a convicted felon for tax fraud and voted while still on supervised release, the Dallas Morning News reported.

Texas law prohibits felons from voting until their full sentence, including supervised release, is served.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/30/wo ... ction.html

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
VFPreacher
VFF Finger Ringers

About damn time they start getting serious about these people.

Texdentist
Thumb

I live in Tarrant County, and the way I look at this is one down, a few thousand to go. :grin:

"Elections have consequences. At the end of the day, I won." -- Barack Obama, January 23, 2009
ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

Vette_Newb wrote:Texas law prohibits felons from voting until their full sentence, including supervised release, is served.

They should send a copy to McAuliffe

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.
Poncherello
VFF Finger Ringers

.0000018%

Did you know it takes a 4 part video for someone to say use Windex to clean your windows. :lol:

Return to “In The News”