Ferrari 812 Superfast

Exotics are works of art and science. Audi, Ferrari, Koenigsegg, Lamorghini, Veyron, other dream cars.
MR BRNS
Ring Finger

Was watching a DVR'd Top Gear episode and Matt LeBlanc showed off a Ferrari 812 Superfast. 800 HP and yada yada but what really got me was how much that car resembled a Vette, or perhaps I should say that in my humble opinion the C7 should be looking like. Google it and tell me your thoughts.... Maybe I'm nuts but I also think the Ferrari California resembles a Vette.

rjent
VFF Finger Ringers

Looks to me a C7 mated with a Viper ...

Just me .. :grin:

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." George Washington
MR BRNS
Ring Finger

Mmmmmm OK, I see it...

ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

I agree with 'The Jent'. I just don't like the latest trend of making the grill take up the entire front end of the vehicle...I must be 'old school'. :D:

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.

Return to “Exotics”