Trump folds the EU up like a lawn chair..

Something on the news you wish to discuss?
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Man.. this guys accomplishes more in 18 months than the last 4 presidents combined, and he is just getting started!

Trump announces trade concessions from EU officials on soybeans, energy, tariffs

President Trump announced Wednesday that he has secured major trade concessions from European Union officials as part of an effort to head off a trade war between the U.S. and the E.U.

After talks at the White House with E.U. officials, Trump announced in a joint Rose Garden appearance that the delegation agreed to increase imports of soybeans and liquefied natural gas. Both sides agreed to work toward the goal of "zero" tariffs and subsidies on non-auto industrial goods and to "resolve" recent tariffs that both sides have imposed.

"This was a very big day for free and fair trade," Trump said.

Trump said they also are looking to slash regulations that limit access to each other's markets and to reform the World Trade Organization and limit unfair market practices.

Trump made the announcement alongside European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker at a press conference in the Rose Garden after more than two hours of talks at the White House.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07 ... riffs.html

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
rjent
VFF Finger Ringers

I was reading that, now that Rosenstein is under the impeachment process,

https://www.breitbart.com/big-governmen ... osenstein/

The snowball has begun to pickup speed ... :thumbsup:

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." George Washington
ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

Good deal on the EU fucktards.
Rosenstein will never be impeached. Trump has to order him to turn over all the shit he has...if he doesn't comply, he will have grounds to fire his worthless pencil-neck ass. He can then continue his career as the 4th Stooge alongside Comey, Clapper, and Bobo Brennan.

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.
Texdentist
Thumb

Rosenstein is going nowhere unless he just gets tired of the shit storm and quits.

"Elections have consequences. At the end of the day, I won." -- Barack Obama, January 23, 2009
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

RR is serving a purpose.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with Q
ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

Vette_Newb wrote:RR is serving a purpose.

Yeah, as the recipient of the Staples Black Ink Purchasers Of The Year Award.

Democrats are going to take the House and the Senate in 98 days. Trump will be impeached, Gorsuch will be removed from the SCOTUS, and Q will have been shown to be a figment. After that, there may very well be a revolution...a bloody one...and I'm ready for it.

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.
Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Dems ain't taking nothing.. and are going to lose everything.

ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

I'm starting to feel like this:

Vette_Newb
VFF Finger Ringers

Fuck That.. Trump is the guy who beat out 17 republicans and Crooked Hillary in a rigged election. :lol:

Return to “In The News”