Burger King drops painfully liberal ad protesting ‘pink tax’

Something on the news you wish to discuss?
VFPreacher
VFF Finger Ringers

MR BRNS
Ring Finger

Preach, I'm extra slow today....... is that real?

How's your air up in Folsom? Bakersfield is at the bottom of this toilet bowl called the San Joaquin Valley - the forest fire smoke is just packed in down here creating an ugly brown haze. A couple we know in Redding lost their home in a flash, they were told to evacuate immediately and shortly after that "POOF", up in smoke.

VFPreacher
VFF Finger Ringers

MR BRNS wrote:Preach, I'm extra slow today....... is that real?

How's your air up in Folsom? Bakersfield is at the bottom of this toilet bowl called the San Joaquin Valley - the forest fire smoke is just packed in down here creating an ugly brown haze. A couple we know in Redding lost their home in a flash, they were told to evacuate immediately and shortly after that "POOF", up in smoke.

It's real. They wish it wasn't... but it is real.

Very hazy with a lite tinge of smoke smell. Winds are gusting pretty good from time to time -clearing the smoke. Nights are nice, though. Orange sunsets and sky.

MR BRNS
Ring Finger

:thumbsup:

Texdentist
Thumb

OK, he mentioned women's razor blades. I've always thought that was stupid, and I'll bet most women are smart enough to realize that they can shave with "men's" blades. Soooo.....are there lots of other things women pay more for than men for the same product? I can't think of any. This is a solution looking for a problem....which pretty much defines everything on the left.

"Elections have consequences. At the end of the day, I won." -- Barack Obama, January 23, 2009
VFPreacher
VFF Finger Ringers

Man legally changes gender to get cheaper car insurance:

He then changed the gender on his driver’s license, called the insurance company — and saved about $1100 a year, according to the outlet.
His only motivation was to get a cheaper deal.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/30/man-legal ... ce-report/

ArKay99
VFF Finger Ringers

When my wife was healthy and used to do her own hygiene, she bought men's razors and saved millions :grin: ...not at the drug store...at the supermarket. Same razors...cheaper than the drug store. Then the supermarket made a section into a drug store, and the razors were still cheaper. :wink:

I often wonder (not really) why some women will pay $99.99 for a bottle of moisturizer because it's branded with Lancomb or Faberge, and walk by a non-branded version of the same crap that sells for $5.99...

The democrat party is the most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people, black people who hate white people, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine, and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans, and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats.

Return to “In The News”